| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| A great video for Christmas.... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2190 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | A great video for Christmas.... |
Really fascinating. I might have linked to it before... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyAoNOc_gjg |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A great video for Christmas.... |
Jon wrote: Really fascinating. I might have linked to it before... Great presentation, shame about the low quality video though. Here is another interesting video: Rabbi Jonathan Cahn - When was Messiah Jesus born https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dcy1VF3OOk |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A great video for Christmas.... |
Several people have uploaded it, there might be better quality uploads. I don't know if it's uploaded with permission. I have the DVD. Thanks for your link...will take a look. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|