| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Is there nothing they won't fake? https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2157 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Is there nothing they won't fake? |
Oh dear... https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... -515442681 |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Is there nothing they won't fake? |
“Is there nothing they won't fake?” That's a very good question. I no longer subscribe to the BBC's TV Licence because I do not trust the BBC any more. It has been nearly three years since I last had a licence to watch or record live TV. In all that time I have been honest and legal; no TV, or any other receiving device within my home has been used to watch or record any live TV broadcast from any broadcaster. Such is the BBC's fake sense of justice, that every month, usually in the first week of the month, I receive a very threatening letter from the BBC's licensing agent informing me that my home isn't 'licensed to watch or record live TV'. The letters warn of “serious consequences”, "Enforcement Officer visits", "search warrants", “interview under caution”, “court appearances”, possible “fines up to £1000 + "legal costs”, and a “criminal record”. The letters routinely present significant parts of the text in bold very large upper case characters, some in bold black, with parts being in large bold RED characters. The letters for June and July of this year also had threatening content printed on the outside of the envelope in large bold red characters; I presume that is done so that the post delivery staff will also be aware that in the BBC's eyes, I am a lying and thieving criminal who is stealing the BBC's TV output whilst defrauding the BBC and TV Licence payers; in other words, the BBC appears to resort to character deformation when all else fails. This July's letter is headed in large characters “Your address has been scheduled for a visit by an Enforcement Officer”. In the top right corner of the letter it reads: “Your status: Visit Scheduled”. With the same message printed in large red characters on the outside of the envelope. Please note: the BBC's letters have been scheduling and theatening Enforcment Officer (TV Licence sales people) visits for nearly three years now, and no visits have yet taken place. If they ever do arrive then I shall ignore them, if they persist then I shall call the police to have them removed as unwanted visitors who are disturbing the peace. All the letters from the BBC are designed to be intimidating and frightening. I say the letters are from the BBC because I have proof that the BBC Trust has been made aware that I am receiving threatening letters, I know this because I raised the whole matter with my MP, who involved the BBC Trust and upper BBC management. The next time you see the BBC presenting itself as that cuddly, caring, friendly, socially responsible broadcaster that supports money raising for charities in support of the disadvantaged - be aware: under the cuddly and frothy surface of the BBC there is a monster of a bully who will resort to any depth of depravity in order to extract money from non-customers in order to fund its politically biased, and increasingly immoral output. |
|
| Author: | Rich Kid [ Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Is there nothing they won't fake? |
The BBC is nothing more than a tax-payer funded bully-boy propagandist for the Left - it's reporting on the EU Referendum was disgustingly biased in favour of 'remain'. |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Is there nothing they won't fake? |
A fake prosecution by the BBC and its TV Licence money collection agent (TVL) is overturned: http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/146 ... nce_fight/ The first mistake that Nick Thomas made was conversing with the TVL 'Enforcement Officer' (TV Licence sales person) on his door step. But the very big mistake that resulted in his fake prosecution was his signing of the 'form' at the door. Nick Thomas claims he didn't let the 'officer' into his home because he had family members present who were discussing a death in the family. That is another mistake; these TV 'Enforcement Officers' have no right of entry into anybody's home unless, and it is a huge unless, they come armed with a proper court order in the form of a fully compliant search warrant. When TVL apply to a court for a search warrant they are supposed to produce evidence, not an opinion, of TV Licence evasion. No proper evidence placed before the court should result in no search warrant being issued, that is assuming the magistrate knows the law. Also, TVL 'Enforcement Officers have NO right to require anyone to divulge their name (they need a name in order to prosecute), or confess to anything. However, TVL 'Enforcement Officers' are required to identify themselves and show their I.D photocard. These people are sales people who are working on commission. Regard and treat them as any other uninvited sales person, with polite but short shrift – Insist they identify themselves, then, “No Thanks", and close the door. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|