WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

The key to understanding the migrant crisis
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2152
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon [ Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:30 am ]
Post subject:  The key to understanding the migrant crisis

It's all been planned a long time. Just Google kalergi plan.

Author:  Westonman [ Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The key to understanding the migrant crisis

Actually Jon, this plan has been hidden in plain sight since the sixties, at least. Although I believe the plan has been visible since the end of WWII. And now the plan is in overdrive.

Does anybody remember the pop song, "Melting Pot". I can remember the first time I heard this, it was on the car radio. I was driving back to London from Gloucester on the A4 at the time. I also remember thinking along the lines of, the plan is being revealed. Down through the years, as immigration increasingly became an issue that the politicians absolutely refused to accept, let along deal with, I've thought of the Melting Pot.

Here is the Melting Pot: http://genius.com/Blue-mink-melting-pot-lyrics

Author:  Westonman [ Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The key to understanding the migrant crisis

Here is another interesting view on the situation that the world currently finds itself in:
http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/art ... cleID=8264

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/