WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

An example of wickedness in high places?
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2068
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Westonman [ Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:15 am ]
Post subject:  An example of wickedness in high places?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... wered.html

Author:  Jon [ Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: An example of wickedness in high places?

I assume they believe 16 and 17 year olds are more gullible and more likely to be pro EU. No doubt there will be scare stories about them not being allowed to go to Ibiza and Magaluf if we pull out.

Author:  Westonman [ Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: An example of wickedness in high places?

Jon wrote:
I assume they believe 16 and 17 year olds are more gullible and more likely to be pro EU. No doubt there will be scare stories about them not being allowed to go to Ibiza and Magaluf if we pull out.
I doubt it is a matter of their lordships (I deliberately did not capitalise) assuming that children are more gullible than adults with life experience; they know that children are more easily led, which is why I consider peers are deliberately engaging in another round of wickedness. The suggestion that the voting age should be lowered to 16 is nothing less than reckless exploitation of children.

And let's no forget, according to officialdom, under 18s are classified as children, children who must, as I understand it, remain in full-time education under the influence of a pro EU education system.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/