I find the name of the group that was playing in Paris on the evening of Friday the 13th of November 2015 even more spooky.The song they were playing at the time of the killings takes spookiness to even higher levels.
The very name of the pop group that was performing in Paris that dreadful night when so many died and entered eternity, should have caused all of us to sit up and take note. The group's name: “The Eagles of Death”.
I had never heard of this pop group before last Friday evening, and I find it very strange that anybody would want to attend a performance by a group that has chosen such a dreadful name for itself.
We do appear to be living through times where not only is death becoming very public, it has become part of modern 'culture'. Death is increasingly being supported politically, and is now routinely being offered as a 'way out' – a way of escape that increasingly comes with official blessing, with very loud voices from the celebrity class in supporting. We have been reduced to a death culture.
Today I came across an article that I believe makes a lot of sense. I am not expecting very many to agree with me over this. But I post this link below because I believe it represents a far more accurate understanding of recent events in Paris; an understanding we will never see in the mainstream media:
Dancing With the Devil in Parishttp://www.raptureready.com/soap2/ungurean73.html