| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Old Focus Building in Cowley Retail Park https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=202 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Old Focus Building in Cowley Retail Park |
I miss having a local DIY store in West Drayton, I think it would be great if the Focus at Cowley Retail Park would become a Homebase or B&Q. Does anyone know if there are any plans for it? |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Old Focus Building in Cowley Retail Park |
Probably another Tesco |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Old Focus Building in Cowley Retail Park |
I was half expecting someone to chip in with that response, still made me laugh though |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Old Focus Building in Cowley Retail Park |
I heard that the Range have been buying a lot of the old Focus Stores up. I miss a local DIY store too - even though Focus wasn't really up to much. http://www.therange.co.uk/ |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Old Focus Building in Cowley Retail Park |
That would be good something different. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Old Focus Building in Cowley Retail Park |
I miss Sainsbury's Homebase at Lombardy Retail Park. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Old Focus Building in Cowley Retail Park |
My mum told me that the Focus near her in Pembroke had been converted to M & S - I can't see that happening here though. I'm often driving past that way - the minute I see anything happening I'll post it on here ..... |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Old Focus Building in Cowley Retail Park |
I agree can't see an m&s going there, it's a fairly big store and I'd be happy with anything but the empty shop. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Old Focus Building in Cowley Retail Park |
Jon wrote: I miss Sainsbury's Homebase at Lombardy Retail Park. Me too. The B&Q warehouse is better for some things but everything in there is completely covered in black dust. Everything has to be cleaned when you get it home. If I can I never take from the top of a pile. Homebase, when it was next to Sainsbury's has quite a good range of stuff. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Old Focus Building in Cowley Retail Park |
Focus has had its first lot of graffiti now - it'll probably be covered in it soon |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|