WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Bird brained???
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1964
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon [ Tue May 12, 2015 10:20 am ]
Post subject:  Bird brained???

I don't think a ban on feeding pigeons is a bad idea at all...

Attachments:
20150512_091327-picsay.jpg
20150512_091327-picsay.jpg [ 303.48 KiB | Viewed 2323 times ]

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue May 12, 2015 12:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bird brained???

I think it's a really good idea. I've got 3 idiots near me who feed them every morning. They have gone from 4 or 5 a few years ago to about 30 to 40 some mornings. I've had a pop at them but they are all the village idiot types who don't appreciate the damage they cause and pests they attract.

One of them told me that he feeds them because they "can't exactly go to Tesco" :roll:

Their 'doings' are acidic and can even perish roof tiles. My neighbour, who suffers more than I do, is constantly having to get his gutter cleared of grass and moss because his side faces where they leave the bread.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/