WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

At last; I've found an election placard
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1948
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Westonman [ Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:09 am ]
Post subject:  At last; I've found an election placard

https://twitter.com/jerrybumble/status/ ... 72/photo/1

Author:  Jon [ Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: At last; I've found an election placard

This election is striking for the total absence of placards and posters. Never known one like it. That's a good one.

Author:  geezer466 [ Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: At last; I've found an election placard

It all comes down to choice......

Hence no publicity posters/placards signs displayed in peoples gardens. Choice :?:

A lot of people are going to be closet UKIP voters and whilst they will not admit to pollsters maybe telling them something else or displaying material they fear if they do they will be called or labelled racist.
Already been reports in the press that there has been graffiti daubed across premises displaying kipper material.

Maybe the lack of material indicates that we are going to get a result no one can foresee?

Going to be an interesting election night. Maybe the most exciting we have ever seen. I also think we are going to get a good turnout this time round.
Stick me neck out and say 65%+

Author:  rexy [ Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: At last; I've found an election placard

Did I read that in OZ if you did not vote you can be fined.

Author:  Brian [ Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: At last; I've found an election placard

rexy wrote:
Did I read that in OZ if you did not vote you can be fined.



That is a scare tactic, all that is required is to front up at a polling station and get your name checked off the electoral roll.
You can be fined for not turning up unless you have a good excuse. Happened to me once. :lol:

Author:  Jon [ Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: At last; I've found an election placard

That's what I'm wondering Geezer. It'll certainly make for a gripping night's TV viewing or radio listening!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/