WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Another local murder
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1901
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Kremmen [ Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:49 am ]
Post subject:  Another local murder

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31787334

Pinkwell Avenue, one arrested.

Author:  Father Ted [ Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Another local murder

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/wes ... ld-8798880

looks like it involves the plastic-cockney-scroate community judging by the name

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another local murder

I'm sure I've seen Pinkwell lane and the surrounding area has been mentioned as a no go area

Author:  Jon [ Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another local murder

Used to be so nice around there.

Author:  rexy [ Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Another local murder

I used to walk to Pinkwell school 1942/48 uphill both ways, dodging bombs and machine gun fire, seems like it's got worse.

Author:  SOT [ Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Another local murder

rexy wrote:
I used to walk to Pinkwell school 1942/48 uphill both ways, dodging bombs and machine gun fire, seems like it's got worse.


:D Sadly, you may be right!!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/