| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Anti-UKIP Propaganda https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1885 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Rich Kid [ Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Anti-UKIP Propaganda |
Have you noticed how the anti-UKIP propaganda has stepped up a few gears in recent times? We had Channel 4 with UKIP - The First 100 Days (1hr 5mins) last Monday, and yesterday (Sunday) we had on BBC2 Meet the UKippers (50mins). How come such biased 'political bashing' is allowed on TV with a General Election looming soon, it just shows, in my view, how the political establishment must be worried. I don't know about anyone else on here but I'm still going to vote UKIP no matter how hard the establishment try to discredit the party. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anti-UKIP Propaganda |
Rod Liddel had something amusing to say on that subject in his Sunday Times column this week. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anti-UKIP Propaganda |
I'm still voting UKIP. They are being shown to be human which is more than the others are spouting in their drivel. |
|
| Author: | vlad the impailer [ Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anti-UKIP Propaganda |
i didnt watch it but i noticed something that may ring true....lefties rioting on the streets because they didnt get their own way ?. |
|
| Author: | firestorm [ Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anti-UKIP Propaganda |
All this mud slinging is not going to put me off... UKIP gets my vote.. We Need Change and the only way to get it is to vote the main parties OUT.. |
|
| Author: | Lunar [ Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anti-UKIP Propaganda |
I started to watch the UKIP 100'days...about 15 mins in, I couldn't stand it any more. Not the propaganda, but the making of the programme. it is the worst piece of programming that I have seen in many years and I agree with the words of my dad 'what a load of tripe'. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anti-UKIP Propaganda |
I didn't see it but I'll guess it was supposed to be in UKIP's favour but was cleverly edited to do the opposite. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anti-UKIP Propaganda |
I haven't seen it but I doubt very much it was supposed to be in UKIP's favour. My dad says he saw the chap from Gogglebox who's now a UKIP candidate on the Daily Politics Show and that he was excellent. |
|
| Author: | Bermudan [ Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Anti-UKIP Propaganda |
I watched The First 100 Days, yes there was some bias against UKIP suggesting they would carry out unlawful and aggressive raids... we can all see through that blatant smear. But I would like to point out this: 1. The UKIP candidate was portrayed as a higher flier, talented, articulate and bright => UKIP candidates are intelligent. 2. The UKIP candidate was from several minorities, female & ethnic etc. => UKIP candidates are diverse. 3. Her Brother, the UAF activist, was portrayed as being a low achiever representing the left => draw your own conclusions about the left. 4. The UKIP candidate chose to do the right thing in the end => UKIP candidates have a moral compass and know how and when to do the right thing, they have strength of character/backbone. So was this some clever stunt by Channel 4 to draw complaints of bias from both sides of the spectrum? At the end of the day if you were going to vote UKIP before watching the show, you will want to vote twice for them after watching it. And vice versa. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|