| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Moving on https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1867 |
Page 1 of 3 |
| Author: | Moley [ Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Moving on |
It's been a long time coming but I am finally making the move out of the London Borough of Hillingdon, and going to a better place on the South Coast. The air is cleaner, the people are friendlier and it's a whole new start. I hope to restart my weather reports once I get there. Thanks to everyone who has followed my posts in the past. Moley. |
|
| Author: | Robongar [ Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Moving on |
Good luck, my good friend |
|
| Author: | Father Ted [ Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Moving on |
Well done man, best of luck. |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Moving on |
Congratulations & good luck Moley!! I hope you still log in here mate. I think they have the interweb down there!! |
|
| Author: | rexy [ Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Moving on |
Hayling Island has a good site, I lived there for a few years and had a lot fun before moving to the USA but still contribute, loved the British Legion who have their own site. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Moving on |
Well done. I'm sure you are making the right decision and you are spot on with West London friendliness. My neighbours made no effort when the wife became partially disabled, they are all tied up in their own worlds and not interested. Once my daughter has moved out I will consider my future in this rapidly deteriorating area. She will likely move to Reading so I'll be looking about 30 miles the other side of Reading or where the Reading trains go to without changing. It will be a difficult decision because where I am I don't need a car for all the essentials and I have a good regular bus service. House is just how I want it with an almost maintenance free garden. |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Moving on |
Good luck with the move Moley and best wishes for the future........ You have made the right choice...... |
|
| Author: | Marian [ Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Moving on |
Whether the weather be hot Whether the weather be cold Whatever the weather May the new nest you feather Be sunny, but showered with gold With good luck wishes From Marian |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Moving on |
One door closes and another one opens. Good luck. |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Moving on |
Congratulations Moley. I hope you find everything you are looking, plus some more. Perhaps this forum should be re-named the Ex-WestLondonChatters? |
|
| Page 1 of 3 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|