| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Radio Controled Aircraft https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1812 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ARTFTE [ Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Radio Controled Aircraft |
Any one interested in flying a RC plane ,Helicopter of Drone.. Sunday Afternoon 25 January Sipson lane Little harlington ALL WELCOME. Cafe on site so you can get a warm drink
|
|
| Author: | vlad the impailer [ Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Radio Controled Aircraft |
funnly enough i am building a tricopter at this very moment....bit far for me to come tho |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Radio Controled Aircraft |
I would LOVE to do that if I had the time. I'd love a good drone with video camera. |
|
| Author: | Yeadingborn [ Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Radio Controled Aircraft |
Was in Maplin the other day, was looking at the Drones with cameras, very tempting till I looked at price & also saw what Kangaroos feel about drones, if not seen its quite funny. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Radio Controled Aircraft |
Where can I see that? |
|
| Author: | Yeadingborn [ Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Radio Controled Aircraft |
Jon, http://io9.com/watch-as-a-kangaroo-punc ... 1675305540 This is same one I saw the other day but different link, not seen the Hawk before, look at that one as well, |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Radio Controled Aircraft |
Ha ha... brilliant! !! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|