WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Had to happen
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1795
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Kremmen [ Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Had to happen

Mohammad is now the most popular boys name jumping 27 slots knocking Oliver off the top.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -2014.html

Author:  geezer466 [ Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Had to happen

Kremmen wrote:
Mohammad is now the most popular boys name jumping 27 slots knocking Oliver off the top.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -2014.html


Can't think of any reason why a Christian family would name their child Mo which brings into focus the bit the Telegraph are not reporting.
Sections of the population up and down the land are far and away outstripping the birth rate of the indigenous population....

Apologies if this sounds like Britain First or BNP type stuff I don't mean it too. but it is a worrying statistic. Asian families have far stronger bonds and to their credit have an excellent work ethic, something I wish other section of our society aspired too.

Radicalistion is the enemy and the spread of extreme Islam..

Author:  Rich Kid [ Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Had to happen

I agree with you Geezer. Forget what's happening in Syria and Iraq, are we slowly but surely becoming the real Islamic State? If I was a Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh or Jew, I'd be as worried as any Christian.

Author:  Jon [ Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Had to happen

This is among members of a website, not officials figures.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/