| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Road Safety Ad https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1616 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SOT [ Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | Road Safety Ad |
Another hard hitting TV road safety ad campaign, but only in northern Ireland This ad is running in the province after the 9pm watershed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD8BkIgp9Fo I am not entirely sure if these sort of messages help, but it does stop and make you think for a while |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Road Safety Ad |
I'm not usually in favour of more rules and regulations but I think the driving test needs tightening up. Anyone who doesn't pass it at the 2nd attempt should face a much sterner test at the very least. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Road Safety Ad |
I still think when the use of a driving licence is seriously or continually abused it should be taken away. 12 points and you must pass another stricter test. Similarly if it is removed a set number of times that's it for life followed by jail if that is broken. Some of the driving I see is atrocious. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|