| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Police been busy... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1611 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Police been busy... |
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/loc ... 40-7322460 |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Police been busy... |
40 raids 2 arrests so far I agree with the tactics though |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Police been busy... |
Kremmen wrote: 40 raids 2 arrests so far I agree with the tactics though 40 raids and just 2 arrests ?? I'm all for the police targeting the law breakers but those figures are a pathetic return given the resources and cost. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|