WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Graffiti makes a comeback big time
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1539
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon [ Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Graffiti makes a comeback big time

I thought the graffiti craze had died down but it made a BIG comeback in Kingshill Ave this weekend. Some moron has done the biggest single blitz I've ever seen, graffing shops, phone boxes etc.

our beloved Cafe Estrela was among the victims...

Attachments:
20140406_130139-picsay.jpg
20140406_130139-picsay.jpg [ 340.05 KiB | Viewed 1566 times ]

Author:  Robongar [ Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Graffiti makes a comeback big time

That's called "tagged" I believe .

Author:  Father Ted [ Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Graffiti makes a comeback big time

Is that Cafe any good?, looks more like something you'd see in Stockwell which has a substantial Portuguese / Brazilian presence.

Author:  Jon [ Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Graffiti makes a comeback big time

Any good???? It's fantastic!!!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/