| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| The mystery of flight MH370.... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1531 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Westonman [ Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | The mystery of flight MH370.... |
This BBC report on the search for missing Malaysian aircraft contains some interesting footage: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26782637 If we stop the video at 29 seconds into the video and display the image at full screen, we then see a shot through one of the plane's windows looking out over the port wing. The exhaust from the engine can be seen in the upper right of the shot, but on the trailing inboard edge of the port wing there is a nozzle from which some kind of discharge is taking place. What is going on here? |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Interesting video from the BBC |
It's not a well researched piece from the BBC anyway. The opening shots show a twin jet engine exec jet while later on the interior/exterior shots show a Lockheed P3 Orion aircraft. Its main role of course is as a submarine hunter/killer whereas it stands a reasonable chance of being shot at. I presume the tube is for discharging fuel quickly in case it needs to land or ditch to reduce the chances of fire. All modern aircraft have this capability although I believe it is usually done via the wing trailing edges. You can just see the tube in this picture from wiki.I have not hot linked it as it is large resolution. As to why it was discharging fuel whilst searching for MH370 is anyone's guess, but I suspect the BBC have been lazy and used stock footage not search related. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... n_2010.jpg |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Interesting video from the BBC |
Thanks for that Geezer. I suspected it was discharging fuel, but why would it be doing that whilst on a search mission over a large area of ocean? As you probably rightly say - lazy reporting by the BBC. Which poses the question, how many other images does the BBC broadcast that are not entirely accurate reporting? If the BBC is using library pictures then it should have the integrity to clearly say so in its 'report'. I suggest that where the article is concluded by stating “Mike Wooldridge reports”, is actually no such thing – it is a manufactured artificial construct of video jigsaw pieces spliced together to create a story to the BBC's liking. This reminds me of those wild-life shots where the BBC was later found to have used in-zoo shots of polar bear cubs, whilst deceitfully leaving the viewer to assume that the BBC had gained actual live footage of cubs in the wild. It should leave us asking, how much more that the BBC broadcasts can be relied upon to be truthful reporting. To regard this as lazy reporting on behalf of the BBC is providing the BBC with an excuse it doesn't deserve – it is deceit. We have MPs wrongfully claiming expenses and being described as a 'mistake' worthy only of an apology, and banksters committing large scale fraud and continuing to rake in huge bonuses. We live in an age where deceit, lies, and wholesale theft have become the new standard of morality, and it appears to be affecting the whole of officialdom; the political, corporate, and media arenas. When the BBC, or any other media, broadcasts pictures of human bodies supposedly cut-down by bullets or bomb blasts, how are we now to believe anything the BBC broadcasts? I recall those TV images of the BBC reporter stating that the World Trade Centre had collapsed due to the terrorists flying aircraft into them, and the building could clearly be seen still standing in the background behind the reporter saying the building had collapsed. Frankly, I no longer trust anything the BBC reports. |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Interesting video from the BBC |
This thread is about is as good a place as any to share this article: http://intellihub.com/freelance-journal ... go-garcia/ |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Interesting video from the BBC |
Westonman wrote: This thread is about is as good a place as any to share this article: http://intellihub.com/freelance-journal ... go-garcia/ This and other 'conspiracy' stories have popped up on sites across the internet as time has gone on. It looks like this mystery will never be solved which means that the rumours and theories are not going to stop anytime soon. I like a good conspiracy theory as well as the next man but them i phones have sharp corners..... |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Interesting video from the BBC |
No they don't, they're curved which was one of the pillars of their legal action against Samsung, for having curved corners. Anyway, the plot thickens. From the Daily Telegraph, Fri April 4th.... Attachment: More on that here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ation.html |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The mystery of flight MH370.... |
Exactly ! I know it's decades ago but I spent 5 years in military radar and there was always a recorded tracking system in place that almost covered the globe. This was not transponder based because any nasties wouldn't have one for obvious reasons. I was amazed when I saw the coverage. By interrogating this or any similar systems in place I'm sure they could detect a whole lot more than they are letting on. |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The mystery of flight MH370.... |
Kremmen wrote: Exactly ! I agree Kremmen. And if we include satellite tracking into the radar tracking system then it is reasonable to believe that nothing moves on this earth without the 'authorities' knowing about it.
I know it's decades ago but I spent 5 years in military radar and there was always a recorded tracking system in place that almost covered the globe. This was not transponder based because any nasties wouldn't have one for obvious reasons. I was amazed when I saw the coverage. By interrogating this or any similar systems in place I'm sure they could detect a whole lot more than they are letting on. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The mystery of flight MH370.... |
Yes The place I am referring to was the ADNC at West Drayton (Porters Way). Very Top Secret but now demolished. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The mystery of flight MH370.... |
Didn't they move down south west like everyone else from round here? |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|