WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Nigel Farage on Channel Four
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1529
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon [ Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Nigel Farage on Channel Four

Just watching SUPERB programme about Nigel Farage on Channel 4+1. Brilliant.

Author:  Rich Kid [ Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nigel Farage on Channel Four

Unfortunately I only caught a small bit of it but it was great, if only we had more like him.

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nigel Farage on Channel Four

I really hope he makes a serious dent next year. This Lab/Tory EU and immigration farce has gone on too long.

Author:  Westonman [ Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nigel Farage on Channel Four

Kremmen wrote:
I really hope he makes a serious dent next year. This Lab/Tory EU and immigration farce has gone on too long.
I too hope that UKIP seriously hurt the LibLabCon - this year at the EU and local elections - and in the general election next year. But I'm not holding my breath. We know that the postal votes system represents a huge hole in the so-called democratic process. We also know from past EU referenda, such as in Ireland, where the wrong outcome at the polls effectively results in the democratic vote being declared void by the incumbents. And the distortions and lies currently being banded about by the West's political elite and supporting media over the recent referendum in the Crimea, clearly shows that democracy means nothing to the LibLabCon and their colleagues. It was Nigel Farage alluding to the Crimean referendum result that sent Clegg into paroxysm of untruthful mockery towards Farage on a following LBC phone-in program.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/