| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Whatsapp https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1469 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Grrrrr. Facebook has just bought Whatsapp for SIXTEEN BILLION DOLLARS!!!!! I LOVE Whatsapp and use it constantly. You just KNOW that a) Facebook will spoil it and b) Facebook will store and snoop on all your messages. |
|
| Author: | Father Ted [ Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatsapp |
And Bono owns a huge slice of Facebook, don't go near it ! |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatsapp |
Bono??????? Ohno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
| Author: | Claudette [ Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatsapp |
I think fb want to take over the world, I think people spend too much time on there |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatsapp |
Claudette wrote: I think fb want to take over the world, I think people spend too much time on there I think Facebook is primarily a surveillance and data mining tool. I won't use it. |
|
| Author: | john [ Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatsapp |
security , privacy , thats all gone , once you use the internet , if you dont accept that , never go on line |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatsapp |
I have never been on FB I see the internet in a positive way, never reply to adds just local news and things I know about |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatsapp |
Same here. Use a bit of common and ignore any ads that may pop up. Be wary of the scammers and never click links in emails. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|