WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Merry Christmas everyone!!
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1402
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon [ Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Merry Christmas everyone!!

:P I do hope Santa did you proud!

Author:  Kremmen [ Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!

Not too bad :D

Author:  vlad the impailer [ Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!

HUMBUG !!! :lol:

Author:  Father Ted [ Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!

I'm in Hayes so I'm not in England (or Europe) for that matter


What's this Christmas thing you speak of all about ;)

Author:  Susie [ Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!

Merry Christmas! :D

Author:  Jon [ Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!

SUSIE!!!! MEWWY CWISMAS!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/