| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Kingshill Ave and Charville Lane humps - MAD MAD MAD https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1355 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Kingshill Ave and Charville Lane humps - MAD MAD MAD |
I am not against sensible traffic calming measures, BUT.......... Hillingdon Council have gone way over the top inflicting MISERY on the drivers and passengers using the roads of north Hayes. The number of humps in Kingshill Avenue especially is TOTALLY ridiculous, and some of them are unnecessarily vicious. And I feel especially sorry for any motorcyclists not familiar with the area chancing upon them in the dark. What utter madness. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kingshill Ave and Charville Lane humps - MAD MAD MAD |
I agree, these humps are dangerous and car wrecking devices. There are certain roads I avoid completely if I can. I always annoy people at the south Ruislip tip because I almost stop at each hump and take it at less than walking pace. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|