WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Butter me up!
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1327
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon [ Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:00 am ]
Post subject:  Butter me up!

I refuse ever to buy margarine or any of the "low fat" "low cholestrol" or whatever spreads. I've never believed any of these gross synthetic products can be healthy, while a good, tasty, natural product eaten for centuries, like butter, could be bad for you. Ditto eggs, meat and animal fats.

So I'm very pleased to see this making the headlines:


Attachments:
butter.jpg
butter.jpg [ 178.93 KiB | Viewed 2585 times ]

Author:  Kremmen [ Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Butter me up!

They haven't a clue.

When I was a kid ice cream was OK but ice lollies rotted your teeth. I've seen reports where they think the opposite is now true.

Author:  SOT [ Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Butter me up!

A doctor would say that wouldnt he?

The more furred up arteries, the more work for him!! :)

Author:  geezer466 [ Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Butter me up!

All I know is you don't see very many fat old people.

When I say old 75> ect.....

That has to tell you something!!

Author:  jim [ Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Butter me up!

geezer466 wrote:
All I know is you don't see very many fat old people.

When I say old 75> ect.....

That has to tell you something!!

there is me 18 stone + 82 in Dec, enjoying life, eating well, healthy, a lot wiser, its all a matter of horizons, on how you see your self years from now, my life will end by being shot by a jealous husband, go for it I say. ;)

Author:  geezer466 [ Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Butter me up!

jim wrote:
geezer466 wrote:
All I know is you don't see very many fat old people.

When I say old 75> ect.....

That has to tell you something!!

there is me 18 stone + 82 in Dec, enjoying life, eating well, healthy, a lot wiser, its all a matter of horizons, on how you see your self years from now, my life will end by being shot by a jealous husband, go for it I say. ;)


Well done Jim, the example which breaks the rule.....

Author:  rexy [ Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Butter me up!

I will not shoot you Jim, I am only 12 stones and a few pebbles, not jealous at all.

Author:  Lunar [ Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Butter me up!

I use real Butter but with most of my food being eaten at work, the amount I use is very small - a couple of rounds of sandwiches, some toast and mash potato at the weekends.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/