| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Motorbike crash outside RAF Uxbridge https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1309 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | Motorbike crash outside RAF Uxbridge |
I've been sent this pic of a nasty motorbike crash outside RAF Uxbridge on Saturday. Attachment: 1383290_539757509430554_1052847654_n.jpg [ 169.53 KiB | Viewed 2133 times ] Attachment: crash.jpg [ 92.97 KiB | Viewed 2132 times ] |
|
| Author: | firestorm [ Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Motorbike crash outside RAF Uxbridge |
Blimey. That looks like a bad one, Any other info on this Jon? |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Motorbike crash outside RAF Uxbridge |
Cut the machine in half.... Boy racer hacking it down the dual carriageway there and through I suspect inexperience loses control. Looks very nasty and I also suspect a family somewhere is mourning this morning. Government should ban persons under 25 passing motorcycle tests. Let them grow and mature a bit before being let loose on the roads. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Motorbike crash outside RAF Uxbridge |
geezer466 wrote: Cut the machine in half.... Boy racer hacking it down the dual carriageway there and through I suspect inexperience loses control. Looks very nasty and I also suspect a family somewhere is mourning this morning. Government should ban persons under 25 passing motorcycle tests. Let them grow and mature a bit before being let loose on the roads. Got to agree, I see idiot bikers on the road almost daily and wonder just how long is it going to be. Do what you like to yourself but consider your friends and family. |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Motorbike crash outside RAF Uxbridge |
It amazes me the number of kids I see in the Summer Months riding around on those scooters wearing shorts and t shirts. Don't they realise what will happen if they come off? Must admit I passed my mcycle licence when I was about 19/20 (army) but always felt very vulnerable and took a lot of extra care when I was riding one. I treated everyone (and I mean everyone) on the road as out to get me which was the best way as it sharpens your senses. Funny enough, now I can afford it I was only the other day considering getting a Harley Davidson. |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Motorbike crash outside RAF Uxbridge |
At first glance, it looks like it's been split in half by the lamp post. But when looking more carefully, there doesnt seem to be any damage to the lamp post. It takes some energy to do that to a bike, so it must have been shifting Let's hope by some kind of miracle, the rider has survived with minimal injuries |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|