| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Fire Safety Film fit for 2013?? https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1294 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SOT [ Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Fire Safety Film fit for 2013?? |
With the 1st of the fire service strikes coming up this Wednesday, and the Govt spending more on fire safety advertising, I wonder if this 1974 public information film should be e edited (to include smoke detectors) and re launched I believe it was filmed in Dickens Avenue Hillingdon (perhaps Marian's husband can confirm), but was famous for scaring the public to death when it came out!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92xPM7JR2NU Anyone remember this??????????????????????? |
|
| Author: | Marian [ Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Fire Safety Film fit for 2013?? |
Hi SOT! I have only just read your post here and so am sorry not to have replied before. My husband, unfortunately, doesn't remember the film at the moment but that could possibly be because of the shock he suffered not long ago. In time, hopefully he will remember and I will let you know if he can confirm the film was made in Dickens Avenue. Marian |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|