| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Chance for you to say sorry - Tesco Loudwater incident https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1284 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SOT [ Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Chance for you to say sorry - Tesco Loudwater incident |
It is a pity that the Admin post relating to the Tesco Loudwater incident was locked. This has prevented those responsible for causing Marian and her husband the additional and unnecessary upset, the opportunity of apologising openly here on the forum. For the record I am disgusted that such a situation has come about. This is a relatively friendly place for discussions and it would be great to see some new members. But this sort of nonsense (and it's not the first) doesn't help to encourage others to join and really has to stop. I would like to again wish Marian and her husband all the very best with their recovery. I wonder if those who added to their burden will be brave enough to apologise, and if this thread will be allowed to continue |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Chance for you to say sorry - Tesco Loudwater incident |
I didn't post in the thread but I agree. |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Chance for you to say sorry - Tesco Loudwater incident |
I didn't even see the thread..... Off to look for it.. |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Chance for you to say sorry - Tesco Loudwater incident |
Found it over in Light..... http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/10674188.Man_injured_in_accident_in_Tesco_car_park/ Is the newspaper report which is about as much use as a wet brown paper bag for facts. Who wants to kick off with the background? |
|
| Author: | jane [ Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Chance for you to say sorry - Tesco Loudwater incident |
Personally I think it's silly to raise the subject again and Jon was sensible in locking the thread. Think of me what you will but I have no intention whatsoever of apologising to anyone. I refuse to go into details on the public forum . **** ADMIN SAYS: Well please don't then. The rest of your post has been deleted. |
|
| Author: | bedwyn [ Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Chance for you to say sorry - Tesco Loudwater incident |
Myself I am sorry that Marian as had to suffer this abuse for a long time now plus again at a time of a unforeseen accident. what sort of person(s) would do this My view is management or admin must come foreword to shoulder some of the responsibility for this happening, by not taking action beforehand to protect all those who do use the site in a friendly and responsible way, but should the thread have been removed?, that was an admin decision,agreed or disagreed that must be respected. |
|
| Author: | Admin [ Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Chance for you to say sorry - Tesco Loudwater incident |
NOTE FROM ADMIN: To those whose posts have been removed, please drop the subject. Admin can't stay on here 24/7 monitoring posts. Thanks. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|