| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| John McDonnell https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1267 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | John McDonnell |
Shocked to see in the Gazette that John McDonnell has had a heart attack. Glad to read he's making a good recovery. |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: John McDonnell |
Regardless of political views I have always respected Mr McDonnell as a rare breed. An honest hard working politician and a man of geunuine decency and integrity. I believe it was only a few months ago when his Son passed away suddenly. Life can be cruel, and I sincerely wish him a speedy recovery and best wishes for the future. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: John McDonnell |
I met John a few times when I lived in West Drayton. Always the prefect gentleman. I do hope he fully recovers. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: John McDonnell |
Our good friend Janet Gardener has been in touch Moley. She says: Quote: Theres a thing on Hillingdon chat about john McDonnell, he only has one son and he certainly isn't dead.
|
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: John McDonnell |
Jon wrote: Shocked to see in the Gazette that John McDonnell has had a heart attack. Glad to read he's making a good recovery. Do you have a link to this story? Nothing at all on this on the wider web nor on his facebook page!! |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: John McDonnell |
Well I bought a Gazette to see if Marian's tslk was in there. John's health scare is the front page lead. |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: John McDonnell |
Jon wrote: Our good friend Janet Gardener has been in touch Moley. She says: Quote: Theres a thing on Hillingdon chat about john McDonnell, he only has one son and he certainly isn't dead. Met his lad a couple of times. A bright young man, always liked Orange Squash. John McD preferred a pint of Guinness. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: John McDonnell |
http://hayes.uxbridgegazette.co.uk/2013 ... ack-t.html |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: John McDonnell |
Jon wrote: Well I bought a Gazette to see if Marian's tslk was in there. John's health scare is the front page lead. Maybe Councillor Gardener can keep us updated on how he is? |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: John McDonnell |
Jon wrote: Our good friend Janet Gardener has been in touch Moley. She says: Quote: Theres a thing on Hillingdon chat about john McDonnell, he only has one son and he certainly isn't dead. I am so very sorry that I posted that misinformation then. I was told by a neighbour who claimed to have links with the family. I feel awful now. My sincerest apologies. Moley |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|