| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| The Mafia boss living next door https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1224 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | SOT [ Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | The Mafia boss living next door |
It's a pity, as I don't know about you, but I have always had trouble finding a Mafia boss when I want one. Yet here's one that's been living locally for years in Manor Waye. How annoying! http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/a ... -rancadore |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Mafia boss living next door |
Why is Uxbridge, yet again, labelled as North West London ? Isn't is just West ? |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Mafia boss living next door |
Kremmen wrote: Why is Uxbridge, yet again, labelled as North West London ? Isn't is just West ? but North of the Thames. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Mafia boss living next door |
I agree, just west London. |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Mafia boss living next door |
There is only one real Mafioso boss.... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... lines.html Great Series just watched series 1 and will soon be ploughing through the other 6.... |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Mafia boss living next door |
Watched all the series quite a while ago. Brilliant! |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Mafia boss living next door |
SOT wrote: It's a pity, as I don't know about you, but I have always had trouble finding a Mafia boss when I want one. Yet here's one that's been living locally for years in Manor Waye. How annoying! http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/a ... -rancadore My son in law lived there until he got married. He's dying to know what house number it was! |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Mafia boss living next door |
Pam wrote: My son in law lived there until he got married. He's dying to know what house number it was! he could always ask his Godfather. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Mafia boss living next door |
| Author: | Batty bat [ Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The Mafia boss living next door |
Pam wrote: SOT wrote: It's a pity, as I don't know about you, but I have always had trouble finding a Mafia boss when I want one. Yet here's one that's been living locally for years in Manor Waye. How annoying! http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/a ... -rancadore My son in law lived there until he got married. He's dying to know what house number it was! with the help of Google map's I think it #13. (unlucky for some) it on the right as you drive in, past Nursery way, on the next corner at the cross road. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|