| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| here we go again https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1145 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | vlad the impailer [ Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | here we go again |
a neighbour just told me he caught one of those awfully nice romanians lurking around in his back garden so lock your stuff up |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: here we go again |
What area do you live in Vlad? |
|
| Author: | vlad the impailer [ Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: here we go again |
grosvenor ave |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: here we go again |
If I caught one in mine he'd have a large headache the following day. Oh I'm ever so sorry, I wasn't expecting to have anyone around when I swung my spade around in my garden. |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: here we go again |
Oh come on.....surely you have room in your shed to house them. Isn't that what we are supposed to do ?? |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: here we go again |
We have room in our shed (until all the stuff gets put back in it) Seriously, we're making sure that the locks are updated on both sheds. We have a huge dog and high fences so feel fairly secure - but you never know ....... |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: here we go again |
Fortunately I have a neighbour that's always in. Plus my Mrs is in 95% of the time, plus I have an electric security shutter over the patio doors for when she isn't. My garage main up and over has no outside handle and is locked shut by the chain driven electric motor. Overkill ? |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: here we go again |
Definitely not overkill! It's sad that you need to do things like this to protect your own property though |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: here we go again |
Patio doors are notorious so I got one of these a few years back now: I got the brown one (picture 2) http://www.arrowsecurityshutters.co.uk/ ... tters.html |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: here we go again |
I'll bet in a few years we will all be installing those. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|