| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| New Lidl - West Drayton https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1015 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New Lidl - West Drayton |
Have you been there yet? I popped in and I think i've been converted |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Lidl - West Drayton |
I thought I would wait a few days. I often go to Lidl when I visit my family in the New Forest - I love their chocolate |
|
| Author: | vlad the impailer [ Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Lidl - West Drayton |
i always shop in lidl,food is great but the check outs are a bit slow and some of the customers are worth avoiding |
|
| Author: | jim [ Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Lidl - West Drayton |
You get a better class of customer in Sainsbury. |
|
| Author: | James [ Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Lidl - West Drayton |
Iceland and tesco for me, I have to shop on a budget |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Lidl - West Drayton |
Lidl is cheap, James. We went there today and somebody was washing the floor with a big ride-on washer. Problem was that he left the floor soaking wet and it was a slipping hazard. He got told to stop and wipe up the water. I was impressed with the store and found it fairly cheap. Mr S didn't like all the "foreign" food in there but I did and will definitely go again |
|
| Author: | john [ Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Lidl - West Drayton |
my local one is a filthy dump , only one check out open , ever but cheap |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Lidl - West Drayton |
The one in Uxbridge is newly built and spotless. I love their chocolate |
|
| Author: | chris_guest [ Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Lidl - West Drayton |
Sunshine wrote: The one in Uxbridge is newly built and spotless. I love their chocolate So now we know the way to your heart then |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Lidl - West Drayton |
Sunshine wrote: The one in Uxbridge is newly built and spotless. I love their chocolate I never use the spotty ones anyway. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|