News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:27 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Moslem-only cemetery
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:31 pm
Posts: 663
England's green and pleasant land is going to be turned into a huge Moslem-only cemetery over 11 acres for 11,000 Moslem graves. Seems a bit extreme to me, I wouldn't want to be living in the small nearby village due to the impact this proposed development will have on the sleepy village. But Sharia law dictates ....

Quote:
Plans for Britain's largest Muslim cemetery with space for 11,000 graves on green belt land sparks fury

11-acre site near Solihull could include 11,000 graves for followers of Islam
Plan has sparked anger among residents in village of Catherine-de-Barnes
Council leader says there is 'no need' for the extra site on rural land
There are also fears over the impact of extra traffic on roads around village
Muslim community in Solihull says there is a desperate need for more plots

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -fury.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moslem-only cemetery
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:55 pm
Posts: 10
Still stirring up racism after all these years, eh Rich kid ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moslem-only cemetery
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:31 pm
Posts: 663
Susie wrote:
Still stirring up racism after all these years, eh Rich kid ;)

One cannot make a valid comment nowadays without someone playing the racist card. I'm not stirring up anything Susie, just stating the obvious, if I lived in a small sleepy English village surrounded by pleasant greenfields would I want a giant 11-acre cemetery built there? The answer is: No. And that applies regardless of whether it is Moslem, Jewish, Christian etc.

Anyway Susie, where have you been after all this time? We've missed you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moslem-only cemetery
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
11 acres will soon be doubled or quadrupled, due to future demand as they take over.

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moslem-only cemetery
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1307
Why can't they use the existing cemetaries?

It is all this segregation rubbish and failure to integrate which has led to the breakdowns we have today in society like Rotherham and fundamental extremism.

The council need to consider that planning permission in the interests of EVERYBODY and refuse it. Fine if the council need a new cemetary then there will have to be one, but make it for everyone.

If they don't like it they know where the airports are.....

Unless urgent action is taken now I envisage a situation not unlike Northern Ireland and Belfast coming to pass in 20 years. Different religions elements at each others throats and shooting/bombing each other indiscriminately.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moslem-only cemetery
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:46 am
Posts: 1806
I believe that 'racism' is a grossly inaccurate political term that has been deliberately created in order to cause division and disharmony between peoples, while at the same time providing the political and establishment class with the opportunity to grant themselves more power over us.

There is only one race of people, the human race. There are peoples with differing characteristics, such as size, colour, build, etc. And all of them share a common humanity; all are creative beings, all have common emotions. All are capable of love, hatred, joy, sadness; all have the power of language – both spoken and written. All of them are capable of interbreeding, which proves they are of a common race. And all are capable of good and evil.

There is only one race of people, but there are very many cultures. And it is culture that produces the huge difference between peoples. No one culture is perfectly correct, but certain characteristics of some cultures lend themselves toward evil more readily than others.

The political class is fully aware of the differences between cultures, and of what can be achieved by exploiting them to their own 'ends'. It is those 'ends' that we should identify.

It is on public record that when on office, Labour did deliberately travel the globe seeking to increase immigration into Britain (from foreign cultures) in order “to stick it to the Right”. Also, those pretending to be the Right (such as Cameron & Co) promised at the last election to severely restrict immigration (from foreign cultures). But now we know that immigration (from foreign cultures) has continued to rapidly increase- and absolutely NOTHING has been done, or ever will be done by any of the LibLabCon to reduce or reverse the deliberate dilution of the UK's natural culture.

The political class continues to demonise politically inspired so-called 'racism', whilst at the same time continuing to actively degrade our own culture. The big questions are: Why would they be doing this to us? And why are they so under-handed and dishonest about what they are doing to us?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moslem-only cemetery
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm
Posts: 659
Racism is defined in the Oxford dictionary as

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races

Let me give you an example of what is perceived as racism in the 21st century workplace......

I was asked to describe a member of staff (from another department) during a work meeting recently. When describing him, I included the fact he is black (ie, the black guy whose desk is in room 123). The chair of the meeting complained that my remark might be construed as being racist. I said there was absolutely no racist intent and I asked if I described 'her' (someone at the meeting) as being a woman, would that be sexist?

I was asked to withdraw my 'racist' comment. I refused and walked out. I am afraid I did swear at the chair, which let my argument down a little. The criticism of me was later withdrawn after I aplogised about swearing and received support from, yes, the black guy who is a good friend of mine. He couldn't see what the fuss was about and suggested he was more hurt that he couldn't be described as black, something he is proud of.

It seems to me that by mentioning the colour of someone's skin when describing their appearance is not suggesting their race is inferior, or superior, but its a statement of fact.

Its a PC minefield out there. No wonder Rotheram type incidents occur when so many people in authority are running scared of the stigma of being called racist by over zealous managers/colleagues/press


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moslem-only cemetery
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1307
I have been following a thread on the army rumour service which quoted from an Independent Article of last weekend.

Jack Straw is on record for trying to expose wrongdoing in Rotherham and to criticise fundamental extremism yet was slapped down by Blair and instructed to write 'apologetic' letters for upsetting the Muslims.

I am telling you.. the cover ups and inaction in Rotherham go pretty much to the very top... Hard for a police force to get to grips with something if they are under instructions from Downing Street using racial harmony as a reason to keep the peace and leave them be.

Blair needs to be put in front of a Court ASAP.

Edit to add the link....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 01861.html


Last edited by geezer466 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moslem-only cemetery
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:31 pm
Posts: 663
I agree geezer, Blair should be standing in the dock not swanning around the world with his billionaire friends.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moslem-only cemetery
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1307
SOT wrote:
Racism is defined in the Oxford dictionary as

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races

Let me give you an example of what is perceived as racism in the 21st century workplace......

I was asked to describe a member of staff (from another department) during a work meeting recently. When describing him, I included the fact he is black (ie, the black guy whose desk is in room 123). The chair of the meeting complained that my remark might be construed as being racist. I said there was absolutely no racist intent and I asked if I described 'her' (someone at the meeting) as being a woman, would that be sexist?

I was asked to withdraw my 'racist' comment. I refused and walked out. I am afraid I did swear at the chair, which let my argument down a little. The criticism of me was later withdrawn after I aplogised about swearing and received support from, yes, the black guy who is a good friend of mine. He couldn't see what the fuss was about and suggested he was more hurt that he couldn't be described as black, something he is proud of.

It seems to me that by mentioning the colour of someone's skin when describing their appearance is not suggesting their race is inferior, or superior, but its a statement of fact.

Its a PC minefield out there. No wonder Rotheram type incidents occur when so many people in authority are running scared of the stigma of being called racist by over zealous managers/colleagues/press


There is a bit of a gulf about being pulled up for using a innocuous comment about a colleague and the systematic rape and abuse of thousands of children in Rotherham and across the wider Country.

I know you are not trying to make excuses but the answer is simple the Political Correctness culture has got to go.........

I for one and sick of it.... I have no no problem being referred to the white bloke over there even honky or whatever the street term is for white people these days. Normal people without chips on their shoulder laugh these things off.

We need to get past all this and I hope Rotherham is the catalyst which brings about the change we so desperately need.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke