News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:58 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
I think it's actually quite clever how they can develop these drugs to attack just a certain area and do a specific job.

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:46 am
Posts: 1806
About 15 years ago I was sitting in a dentist's chair in Hayes. Not for the first time, I had an abscess under one of my teeth, for which the dentist prescribed the appropriate antibiotic. I asked the dentist how we managed before antibiotics. His reply: It isn't commonly appreciated by the public that before antibiotics a tooth abscess was the most common cause of death.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:43 am
Posts: 265
Kremmen wrote:
I feel for both of you, being on long term medication is no fun. I had to get one of those black and yellow Stanley divider boxes from B&Q to store and separate all her pills. And, every compartment has something in it.

All I can remember is:

Tramadol (pain)
Co-Dydramol (pain)
Aspirin (heart)
Flecanoid (heart)
Thyroxin (Thyroid)
Bisopral (gastric)

... plus another 2 or 3 I can't remember as I'm in the office


====================================================================
These are good fill them up for the week.Easy to see if you've taken them or not.
can get them from the chemist

Image

_________________
we're out


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
Thanks for the link but .........

........... this is what she uses:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... AU&dur=454

I even had to destroy the hinges to remove the top so she can stand most of the boxes on there sides to fit in :)

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Posts: 2807
Wow!! That looks like a real heavy duty professional pill poppers tool box :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
She knows where they all are so I don't interfere :D

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
Good grief....well the last few posts have really cheered me up, ( not ) though I must admit some have made me laugh.

Moley :?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke