News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Rip Off Water Bill
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
I got told that foxes don't like the smell of geraniums and if we planted some of those it would keep them away. I didn't do it because I hate the smell of them too :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rip Off Water Bill
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am
Posts: 545
Location: Western Australia
Try foxgloves.
:lol: :roll:

_________________
When a crash seems inevitable, try to hit the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slowly and gently as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rip Off Water Bill
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rip Off Water Bill
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
Someone else told me that if you have a fox problem, if you wee around the area they will smell it and think its another foxes area and wont come near. Mind you it's like most things, you hear of so many solutions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rip Off Water Bill
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
chris_guest wrote:
Someone else told me that if you have a fox problem, if you wee around the area they will smell it and think its another foxes area and wont come near. Mind you it's like most things, you hear of so many solutions.



So, if I pee in my garden. Will it stop other dogs peeing in my garden. :oops:

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rip Off Water Bill
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Posts: 288
Even when I had.a Water meter , I washed my car with the hose on the hot water tap
I hate cold water , running down my arms
And it drys a lot quicker


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rip Off Water Bill
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
I go and get mine cleaned in sainsburys car park :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rip Off Water Bill
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
Batty bat wrote:
chris_guest wrote:
Someone else told me that if you have a fox problem, if you wee around the area they will smell it and think its another foxes area and wont come near. Mind you it's like most things, you hear of so many solutions.



So, if I pee in my garden. Will it stop other dogs peeing in my garden. :oops:


I was told it had to be male wee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rip Off Water Bill
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
chris_guest wrote:
Batty bat wrote:
chris_guest wrote:
Someone else told me that if you have a fox problem, if you wee around the area they will smell it and think its another foxes area and wont come near. Mind you it's like most things, you hear of so many solutions.



So, if I pee in my garden. Will it stop other dogs peeing in my garden. :oops:


I was told it had to be male wee



Letter post or parcel ?

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke